Curriculum Vitae Dr. Yiannis Peristeris MD, PhD
Dr. Yiannis Peristeris MD, PhD graduated with honours from the School of Medicine of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 1980.
- He was awarded an Obstetrician- Surgeon- Gynecologist by “Alexandra” University Hospital of Athens.
- He has a twenty- five year experience in pregnancy monitoring, prenatal screening tests, dealing with high-risk pregnancies, gynecologic and obstetric surgical operations, mainly in endoscopic surgery (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy).
- He specialises in infertility issues, in vitro fertilization as well as hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgery.
- He has been one of the first founders of the Endoscopic Surgery Centre in IASO Maternity Hospital.
- He has a broad experience in treating infertility cases.
- He has dealt successfully with numerous IVF cases and has delivered several twins, triplets and quadruplets.
- He is a scientific collaborator of most IVF Centres where, in cooperation with the Biologists and Physicians of the centres, he has conducted hundreds of ovulation inductions, artificial inseminations, egg retrievals and embryo transfers.
- He is a scientific collaborator of Gaia, Lito and Mitera Maternity Hospitals, as well as Hygeia and Metropolitan General Hospitals in his capacity as a surgeon and obstetrician.
- He is a scientific collaborator of Ethniki Asfalistiki, ING, Medi System, Interamerican, Group ING and Eurolife insurance companies.
This post is also available in: