Medical advice

If a couple haven’t been able to conceive after 12 to 18 months of contraceptive-free sexual intercourse, it is vital to seek medical advice for a fertility evaluation.

There are cases, though, in which a visit to the doctor is necessary, even before a year of efforts to have a baby has passed. This is when:

  • There is a history of miscarriages
  • A woman suffers from intense pain during her period, which might be a sign of endometriosis
  • Surgeries in the uterus or fallopian tubes have taken place
  • There are disorders in a woman’s menstrual cycle
  • Couples have a history of sexual problems (erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation) as well as sexually transmitted diseases
  • A woman’s age is over 35

Follow us

This post is also available in: Greek